If you ever get a product that you are unhappy with, returns will be a case by case basis but here are some things you should know!
• Shipping for replacements and returned items will be your responsibility.
• Refunds will only be issued on a case by case basis as I see fit. (Shipping will not be refunded.)
• Refunds/Replacements WILL NOT be granted for items that are damaged during shipping or were damaged by buyer.
• Refund/Replacements WILL NOT be granted for items that are ordered in the wrong size (headwraps, future products, etc.) Please be sure to measure accurately. If you have any questions about the measuring process, please reach out. We also have an album of size charts in our FB group, as well as in the photographs of the items on my site.
• Refunds/Replacements WILL NOT be given for bows that have been untied. You may choose to pay shipping to send it back and have it retied and reshipped, or purchase a new bow. TLOC works hard to ensure that each and every bow is tied securely and won’t be able to come untied without struggle.
• Refunds/Replacements will not be issued for lost, damaged, or stolen packages. You may choose to purchase insurance for your package if you would like, by clicking the Route Shipping Insurance at checkout.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to message me, or fill out the form on the ‘Contact Us’ page! ❤️